New Pumps Sales
We supply a wide range of pumps, electric motors and pump systems, including all ancillary equipment such as pipes, valves, fittings, controls, and more.
Liquidflow supplies the following pumps for domestic and industrial purposes:
- Mud pumps (Slurry pumps)
- Booster pumps
- Boreholes pumps & accessories
- Self-prime pumps
- Centrifugal pumps
Solar Water Pumps
- Solar Borehole Water Pumps
You need help in sizing your solar pump, click the link below.
Our specialist engineers will look at any pump or associated equipment of any brand. We assess the circumstances of the client and by the use of our expert opinion, we will either repair the pump or alternatively replace it with a new one. The best interests of the client will be the driving factor behind every decision made!
We always maintain a dialogue with the client and provide quotes before carrying out any necessary repair work.
24 Hour Emergency Repairs
If you have an emergency outside of our office hours, it’s not a problem. You can contact the out-of-hours emergency team at any time of night. Our engineers offer an initial assessment over the telephone to determine if whether you require an on-site visit. Thereafter, we will then visit your site in the shortest time possible and aim to resolve the problem as quickly as we can.
Spare components are kept in the workshop at all times.
Warranty and Guarantee
We offer a 6 months warranty on our replacement parts and on any repair work undertaken.
Shaft Laser Alignment Services
Liquidflow offers a comprehensive laser shaft alignment that is proven to eliminate the most common cause of machine vibration, making it the most effective method for coupling alignment. Proper coupling alignment increases mean time between failures, bearing and seal life, and decreases power loss.
- Reduce excessive axial and radial forces on the bearings to insure longer bearing life and rotor stability under dynamic operating conditions.
- Minimize the amount of shaft bending from the point of power transmission in the coupling to the coupling end bearing.
- Minimize the amount of wear in the coupling components.
- Reduce mechanical seal failure.
- Maintain proper internal rotor clearances.
- Eliminate the possibility of shaft failure from cyclic fatigue.
- Lower vibration levels in machine casings, bearing houses, and rotors.
Project Management and Water Supply
Water supply has a major influence on all walks of life from urban to rural, commercial to industrial applications.
Liquidflow is involved in all types of water supply projects including:
- Project Planning
- Installation services and commissioning
- On-site repairs and preventive maintenance programs
- Workshop repairs
Some of the important areas in which we have addressed water supply issues in the industry include:
- Boosting mains water pressure to eyewash bays in chemical plants.
- Wash down hoses and mains water boosting to multi-story buildings.
- Boosting water pressure for spray systems in manufacturing.
- The use of pressure boosting pumps for recycled water in a large variety of industries.
If your business has issues where water supply is critical, call us and we will be happy to consult with you to find a solution.